Integrated self-reliance

Sustainability goes beyond agricultural projects alone. In addition to the aforementioned projects, we apply our self-reliance philosophy to our educational projects as well. By asking 80% of the parents to pay school and daycare fees, we can afford to pay our teachers and the remaining 20% of school fees. This is an effective cost-saving method, leaving us needing less money from The Netherlands.

Get involved!

Donate money, talent or your own campaign.

Donate now